Time to Talk is a low cost counselling service. We offer a confidential space where you can come and explore difficulties you might be experiencing presently or historically. We can offer you long term therapy to talk through life events of issues that might be affected your personal or working life.
We are a British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) accredited service, and all of our volunteer counsellors are in their second year or above in their training, and have over fifty face-to-face client hours, and have experience of working with clients one to one.
Time to Talk can offer you:
- confidential , long-term therapy;
- humanistic based, psychodynamic therapies;
- psychodynamic therapies;
- group therapy;
- talking therapy which follows the ethical boundaries of BACP;
- refer you to other services if we do not offer you what you need;
- support for a range of problems such as: anxiety, eating disorders, depression, relationship difficulties, child hood trauma, recent trauma, isolation and loneliness, etc.
What we won’t do for you:
- we don’t offer Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT);
- make judgements about you;
- make decisions for you.
Who can use our Time to Talk service?
- if you are 18 or over; and / or
- if you want support to explore your emotional difficulties.
To find out more, call Hammersmith and Fulham Mind on 020 7471 0580.